Cubefield Cubefield

My compliments and a question.

I figure that you had to preprogram the "winding tracks" that pop in over a steady interval, but I was wondering if the blocks that come inbetween were programmed to be randomly generated?
Just curious.

Game's great. Keep it up.

max-abernethy responds:

Randomly generated. If you're into code, I created an interface for classes that will return row by row lists of blocks to be generated, so one implementation just returned a bunch of x-coordinates randomly, the rest created patterns.

Lumination Lumination

Very nice but the hi-score system is out of whack.

I had a great score and I submited it, but when I went to the hi-scores section I wasnt listed. The guys that were all had a lower score.

Something wrong with the action script maybe? If you fix this its going to be a very good game.

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Beyond Great

Very nice. As I play it more I keep wanting more. This game is everything the maddness game could have been. In the old madness game the mouse used to run out of flash enviroment and you would be left out to dry. This game doesnt suffer from the same problem and thats an achivement.

Jiant Jedi I Jiant Jedi I

Nice Work.

Im sorry but I just lack the patience to play this game through to the end. Although from what I did play I can see that you are learning quite alot about game making with flash. I think you described the quality of your game quite well "Slightly above average". Also I cant really critiqe your creation since I have never made a game in flash (something those clowns that were mean to you in the reviews should try to realize before talking smack) That said I hope you make more and better. Good luck.

Foreverkul responds:

thanks :) its a series so thers goning to be more and better. but the next one wont come out for a bit.

War On Cookies War On Cookies

COOL

Its awsome, the random cookie eating along with politics is a great mix.